I haven't felt this tired in a VERY LONG time, since I was pregnant, I think.
My schedule has been so full this last week, I am running on empty. Even as I am typing this, I really wish I could be snoozing in bed... it's 10:45 am and I've had 2 cups of coffee and I'm STILL sleepy!
Enough whining already.
So, what happened last week?
1. Friday: My 5 year old COMPUTER decided to throw a tantrum and ended up with a complete system restart which resulted in a huge loss of data, files, programs and memory. :0(
I cried. I couldn't believe it when I realized EVERY SINGLE THING that I have ever added to my computer since I first opened it on the purchase date, was gone! I had to pay and expert technician to recover my most important files and photos, but that was it.
I've had to reprogram every detail on my pc...including downloading the drivers for every single application, software and hardware.
2. All of that happened during my daughter's sleepover Birthday party... 6 giggling little girls in the living room while I have a complete breakdown in the dining room. Then I had to just get up and go...we had pumpkins to carve, cake to eat, presents to open, nails to paint and movies to watch.
3. Saturday: Soccer at 8am, 9:15am- 1am: work on computer.
4. Sunday was my son's Birthday Party. We had a group of 5 and 6 year old boys over for a Star Wars Jedi Training Birthday Extravaganza. We had a R2D2 cake, Vader masks and light sabers made from cut up pool noodles... good times.
5. Monday: therapist, go to Office Depot to buy ink and DIY business cards.
6. Tuesday: 8:30 am- 11:30 pm Design new business cards, realize printer doesn't work, cry, try again, return business cards to Office Depot for another brand, design again, printer failure, cry, cuss, give up.
7. Wednesday: Sleep in, work on Silver Bella table stuff:
Make Halloween Costume, Star Wars Ewok:
Set up Silver Bella Vendor Table in my living room:
Today: Realize that I can only do so much and then write a blog about it.