Guess what TODAY IS!
I decided to share 33 random facts about me you might not have known...
1. I'm not necessarily a tidy person.
2. I like candles to smell like food, not flowers.
3. I recycle.
4. I dislike socks with designs of animals or holidays or anything else.
5. My closet is organized by color.
6. I wear ribbons in my ponytails.
7. I tan easily, because I am half Mexican
8. I hate when people bite their nails, especially men.
9. I have a very dry, sarcastic sense of humor.
10. I don't like seafood, at all.
11. I remember weird things like the location of a sentence on a page or specific things about people.
12. I have lived in Russia.
13. I love playing games, especially Pictionary.
14. I do not have a degree.
15. I don't like planning a meal party.
16. I do not drink soda... mostly iced tea or water.
17. I tell random stories.
18. I LOOOVE to laugh.
19. Sometimes I am too critical.
20. I'm sensitive, but I hate to admit it.
21. My hair is dark brown, but it was purple when I was 18.
22. I re-read my journal to remember what happened.
23. I like reading self help books.
24. I love crunchy ice from Sonic.
25. I love pink, but my house has very little pink in it.
26. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip is my favorite cookie.
27. I can sing harmony.
28. I love to eat cereal, for any meal.
29. I have been to 8 countries and 41 states.
30. I enjoy teaching myself how to do something... I read directions.
31. I like buying things for other people.
32. I have never smoked, not even once.
33. I can't believe I'm 33... I still feel like a teenager.
Okie dokie! I'm off to take some pictures for Sunday's Show and Tell! Click HERE to read our assignment for Sunday May 4th!!
See you Sunday!