I made this sweet little mosaic of some of my favorite flickr photos...
hoping for some renewed inspiration....
I am so ready for a PINK CHRISTMAS!!
I can hardly wait!
In the meantime, I am busy just trying to make it thru this month. I just have so much going on, it's really probably too much.
I was up really late last night, just because I couldn't sleep, too much to think about. I can't WAIT until November 1st.
My BFF Aly and I are planning a girls day... I'm thinking beach, pedicures, drinks and silence... sounds like a dream!
Thanks to everyone for your well wishes for our church's Trunk or Treat... I'll take lots of photos to share!
1. I am half Mexican. My dad's name is Perfecto. (really)
2. I lived for almost a year in Russia, on the Black Sea coast.
3. I love Conan O'Brien, but have seen Jay Leno at the Tonight Show live!
4. I've been to Mecca: The Original Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Store in Santa Monica!
Think this parking spot is for Rachel???
5. I have been to 41 States and 8 Countries... hope to see as much of the world as I can!
6. I HATE SEAFOOD.
7. I keep a detailed journal, and re-read it a lot so I don't forget.
So, now that I've shared just a few random things about me... I'm going to tag a friend...So, Shelly at The Pink Barn... TAG! You're IT!!
Thanks for stopping in everyone!